quarta-feira, 18 de março de 2009



Rosettenville, back in the late seventies and early eighties, was a peaceful neighbourhood, where lived a large portuguese comunity. There used to be many portuguese tenants, amost some big marks, such as Checkers, OK!, Spars and Woolworths.

I went to the Rosettenville Primary School and the Rosettenville Central Junior School http://wikimapia.org/9666298/Rosettenville-Central-Primary-School. I remember my days in the Rosettenville Primary School, mainly for the Christmas Parties and for the Sport events, as well as for the many study visits we done around Joburg ( furthermore I'll be telling you about them ). As for the Rosettenville Central Junior School I have memories of the good sport facilities it had ( race track, soccer/rugby camp, cricket training camp and a netball camp ( don't know if they still call it like that there, for its feminin basketball ) ) and here also we made several study visits.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário