quarta-feira, 18 de março de 2009



Rosettenville, just like anywhere in South Africa, has plenty of parks, going from simple playgrounds to National Parks. Rosettenville is mainly a residential area, which we can described formed of blocks, and which has an important commercial compound in the main roads ( Geranium Str, Main Str, Turf Rd and Prairie Str ).

Speaking of the parks, these are the one I used to go to: just one road under High Street where I lived, Rosettenville was crossed from North to South by a park or a green place, where we mainly played hide and seek, cricket, baseball, soccer as well as tennis, for a bit further there were 4 tennis courts; JC Lucas Park which had a playground, tennis courts and a small swimming pool ( which wesn't famous for being clean ); Cornelia park especially when I lived in Kenilworth for it was close to our house; Wiliam Watt Park when I used to live in Regents Park; Pioneers Park in LaRochelle, which was the park I mostly went to ( further more I'll be telling about the activities I did in this Park ) and finally John Stevenson Park in Forest Hill, where there was a free big swimming pool.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário